Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wedgies In The Shower REALLY Itchy (female Problem, Dont Open If You're Going To Say Ergh)?

REALLY itchy (female problem, dont open if you're going to say ergh)? - wedgies in the shower

Around the opening of her vagina is just really itchy. It all started around the last few weeks, take some time. Im not sure if the fact that the underwear is too small or something. I wedgie at the front and back all the time, but with the same old (clean) and laundry, I use nothing new.
In getting a lot of discharge and its thick and sticky. I have a few nderwear clear after leaving the shower the other day and had to change a few hours later, because it was very wet! But I think it's because my start to the season.

This is not an STI, I do not have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment