Friday, December 25, 2009

Door County Camping I Fell In Love W The Perfect Guy @ 14, 20 Now... But 9 Months Ago He Died. How Do I Make The Pain Vanish?

I fell in love w the perfect guy @ 14, 20 now... but 9 months ago he died. How do I make the pain vanish? - door county camping

I met a man who felt NXT door 2 lived when I was 14 when I saw that I was something special. A few days later we met at my niece's BGAN 2 date him because I knew that I liked ... I felt btrayed but said nothing. After a month, my niece, left 2 TX and never came back. My neighbor and I got 2 is often seen almost every day and in the end go 2 high school 2gether dance. At night, he kissed me at last ... I was so nervous, trembling. As I looked @ it was so sweet, so ... Tender. After a year he asked me 2 b his girlfriend and did not tell her ... I felt good b / c it's the 1 with my niece. He and I had the same 4 our future plans. We both wanted 2 Registered army and police in Los Angeles County. At 18, he joined the Marines on 10/31/2004, sent 2 Camp Pedelton and completed 01/14/2005. On August 2, graduating in 2005. He immediately became the 13th in Iraq September passed. It was good for 2 months ... but had an accident in November of 98% if his body was burned. Finally, died 01/27/06

No comments:

Post a Comment