Friday, January 1, 2010

Are Biodegradable Airsoft Pellets Bad Are Crosman Airsoft .12 Glow In The Dark Tracer Pellets Biodegradable? Are Any Common Pellets Biodegradable?

Are Crosman airsoft .12 glow in the dark Tracer pellets biodegradable? are any common pellets biodegradable? - are biodegradable airsoft pellets bad

I realized shortly after I started playing airsoft pellet / BB 's are even harmful and bad for the environment, and I realized that right after buying several boxes Trace Crosman pellets. I checked online, and pellets are biodegradable, but I wonder if they do not have to return to them. Thank you:)

1 comment:

Dmitri said...

No
Crosman BB, which are not of high quality, and should never .12 's. They are too weak and can break easily mesh into the gun and eye, which is in a damaged gearbox, and a blind player.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/advanced_search ...

Post a Comment